Barnsley CVS is a new chapter for our organisation. After two years of planning in April 2019 Barnsley CVS officially launched. Taking over from Voluntary Action Barnsley and Priory Campus Development Trust.
- Wednesday 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Thursday 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Sunday 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Priory Campus, Pontefract Road, Lundwood, Barnsley S71 5PN (Free parking available, bus stops nearby)
Drop-in vaccination clinics only:
- 1st doses for everyone 16+
- 2nd doses for clinically extremely vulnerable 12-15 year olds, household contacts of immunosuppressed and people without a GP
- 3rd doses for immunosuppressed (bring along your invitation letter)
For all other second doses and boosters, please book an appointment online or call 119.
We are receiving an increasing number of calls regarding booster booking. Please be aware we are not taking bookings over the phone at Priory Campus. To book or amend your appointment please call 119.
For any questions check the Barnsley CCG's FAQs page.