We are looking for volunteers to join our vibrant football club - if you are passionate about football and would love to gain more work experience within a club environment, please apply ASAP.
Role Title: Head of Social Media
Responsible to: Head of Media
Role is 3 hours per week and can be done from home
Time commitment: Few hours a week to help on social platforms
We are looking for a new Head of Social Media to help assist in the running of all our social platforms along with helping develop new media campaigns in creative new formats.
Will also be part of the Safeguarding Team.
• Running and updating our various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
• Helping to direct our social media officers with the creating and distributing content
• Proofreading content before it is distributed on our social platforms
• On occasions writing both match reports and previews for the football club
• Will be responsible for promoting safeguarding online and be the safeguarding contact online referring everything to the safeguarding Lead.
Recruitment process: Please email email@example.com for more information and to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply
• Organised individual who is used to completing tasks on within a deadline
• Experience with running social media platforms.
• Experienced with working in a team and managing it (Desirable)
• Experienced on Adobe spark (Desirable)
• Experienced in Safeguarding (Desirable)
Training and support available:
All training and support will be provided by the Head of Media if it is needed.
All safeguarding will be given from the club.
Part-time hours: 3 per week