We know running voluntary groups, charities and social enterprises can be hard work.
If your organisation is based, or works in Barnsley, there are a number of ways we can help. From setting up as a group through to accountancy and payroll services, our staff are ready to help.
We can help you with a number of things, whatever the size of your group.
We can take you through:
- What involved in setting up as a group
- Help with writing a constitution
- Guidance on the appropriate policies and procedures
- Advice on registering your group as a charity
- Setting up a Social Enterprise
- Advice and guidance on Human Resources (HR) issues
- And much more
To find out how we could help, contact our Senior Organisations Advisor, Ann Moffatt for a chat, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0745 8105 643
All our advice and support is free.