We offer a range of accountancy services, advice and information to support local community groups, charities and social enterprises. Our friendly staff are specialists in charity and not for profit sector finance and work closely with other Barnsley CVS services to provide high-quality support, tailored to your organisation's needs.
We can help with:
- Bookkeeping and setting up financial systems.
- Budgets & cash flow.
- Management accounts.
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- Preparing year-end accounts to comply with charity law.
We also have a competitively priced Payroll Services and can provide practical support, information and advice for groups who employ staff.
- Payroll calculation
- Help with payroll, tax and HMRC queries
- Pensions help and support
- Year end data, P60’s and assistance with year-end queries
- Advice and training on any payroll issues
For more information on how we can help, please contact our Community Accountant, Steph Tolson, on Stephanie.Tolson@bcvsservices.co.uk or click on the image below.