The Barnsley CVS Strategy 2022 is our commitment to doing the best we can for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in Barnsley.
- To have a thriving, sustainable Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector that is valued, respected and inclusive of all.
- We will accomplish this by being a champion for the VCSE sector, supporting the sector with advice and guidance, and promoting volunteering.
- Improve the lives of the people of Barnsley by supporting VCSE organisations to thrive.
- Help VCSEs to become sustainable, independent, well-managed, and to build capacity through our support offer.
- Represent and lead the VCSE sector, promoting it to partner agencies including those in the statutory sector, and embedding it in the Integrated Care System and Barnsley Place.
- Liaise across all sectors to develop partnership working and create new opportunities for the VCSE sector.
- Ensure Barnsley is an excellent, supportive place to volunteer, that can offer people a wide range of skills and experiences, creating inclusivity for all.
- Communicate relevant, high-quality, timely information, tailored to the needs of each of our members.
- Share learning and best practice on key issues in the sector through providing information, networking, and events.
Please click the image below to read the full strategy.
Click here to read the Annual Report 2021-2022 which was presented at our AGM in December 2022.