Funding is available for Barnsley based community organisations who want to improve the health and wellbeing of people they work with by increasing opportunities to be physically active.
The Together Fund aims to reduce the inequality gap existing across our communities, working to support those most in need to become more active. Specifically the following audiences:
- People with long term health conditions
- Disabled people
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Culturally diverse communities
The fund has evolved, building on the initial focus (COVID Recovery) to concentrate on:
- Supporting community organisations to reach and engage their audience in movement/physical activity - creating a line of sight to movement/physical activity/sport.
- Increasingly focus on supporting organisations to recover and grow in this period whilst acknowledging in some instances there will still need to be some support for immediate hardship.
Please contact Nathan Barthrop at Yorkshire Sport Foundation [email protected] or call 07714 733644 by 26 September to be considered with a final application deadlone of 30 September.