We are looking for a young person who is passionate about building community and cares deeply for others, especially older people.
What is the role?
- Reducing social isolation
- Bridging gaps and joining up opportunities
- Working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- New insights into pastoral ministry (caring for others and self)
- Gain experience of building relationships with the wider community
- Age 18-23
- Candidates would need to be sympathetic to church values
In return, we offer an exceptional pension scheme, generous annual leave entitlement (plus an extra 3 days’ leave granted over Christmas/New Year), TOIL, Flexi-leave and a Connexional Wellbeing Adviser.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by the Methodist Church.
For an informal discussion with a member of the team please contact:
Project Supervisor: Revd Ben Scrivens on 01226 733285 or email@example.com
Contract Type: Fixed Term from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
Closing Date: Thursday 11 June 2020
Interviews will be held via ZOOM on Thursday 9 July 2020