About the role:
South Yorkshire Housing Association offers a wide range of services and the Customer Connect team is the first point of contact for anyone contacting us.
Whether it is over the phone, email, or social media the types of conversations we have are as varied as the services we provide – so there is plenty of variety in our work and with a ‘can-do attitude’ we are keen to make a difference to how things get done.
Trying to explain everything we do would take a while, so to give you a taster…
- We are at the heart of the business, and this means that we know lots about all the different things we do – we are so much more than just housing.
- Variety is the spice of life - there are a variety of tasks to get stuck into which will give you plenty of opportunity to learn new skills.
- People matter to us - we love what we do and share a passion for finding solutions and getting it right.
- Whether it is our customers or our colleagues we are all about making people connections and keeping connected - building relationships and finding the better ways to work together is what we do.
- We want to deliver the best customer service we can and actively seek new ways to work – improving the things we do and the service we offer.
- We understand that a home is more than bricks
For more details visit: https://careers.syha.co.uk/vacancy/customer-advisor-458004.html