Contract Manager (Property Services)
Permanent, £36,413 plus Essential Car User allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to work within our Property Services team. We are a forward thinking, values driven housing association, and this role is based in our Rockingham Street offices.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to oversee a team that deliver and supervise numerous contracts from tender through to final completion. We are also looking for a Contract Manager to deliver excellent services that exceed customer expectations and deliver value for money for SYHA
For our perfect candidate we are offering a flexible role, working in a caring and friendly team, with a great package of benefits.
- Salary scale 5B £36,413 - £39,633
- 37 hours per week
- Essential Car User allowance
- Benefits which include an excellent flexible working scheme, family friendly perks, wellbeing scheme, discounts scheme
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
More about the role:
- The role is responsible for delivering maintenance services for SYHA assets and customers
- The role involves managing contracts and officers delivering responsive repairs, void works, planned works, cyclical and servicing contracts
- The successful will need to have a broad knowledge of statutory compliance for servicing especially on our LiveWell schemes and their communal facilities
- Responsible for a team of Property Services Officers delivering contracts
- Report to Head of Maintenance
Who you are:
- Have previous line management experience
- Have IT skills to project manage and experience of working with Housing Management systems
- Great organisational and recording skills
- Budget Management skills
- Good problem solver and decision maker
- Legislative and regulatory requirement knowledge for Social Housing and Registered Care schemes
- Technical Knowledge of Construction and Building Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customers and service delivery
Who we are:
At South Yorkshire Housing Association, our purpose is for our customers to settle at home, live well and realise their potential.
Feeling settled and living well means different things to the people and families that live across South Yorkshire. So, we work with people in different ways – from our extra-care housing, to providing services and opportunities that individuals can access in their home, workplace and community, to creating houses for affordable rent.
Our employees enable us to create the best services, support, and experiences for our customers. We believe that difference makes us better, and that our services are made stronger by having a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please note that we may remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. Please apply at your earliest convenience.
This role, or part of this role, is subject to legislation requiring you to have 2 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a clinical medical exemption.
For an Informal Discussion Contact: Shelley Naylor, Head of Maintenance on 0114 2900222
Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 6th December 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 16th December 2021